Personalised Diet Plan
- Diet plan is 100% personalised to your goals, likes, lifestyle and timings
- 2 iterations can be made to the diet chart
- Diet charts are also provided for specific medical conditions and festivals, including periods of fasting
- Customised PCOS/PCOD specific workout programs with videos for each day of the week
- Live workout sessions over Zoom on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Live workouts are a closed group session for women only (Trainers may vary)
Support and Feedback
- Weekly one-on-one dietitian consultation
- Gynaecologist consultation
- Trainer consultation
- Chat support
- Nutrition tracker to keep you on track
- Weight and measurement tracker to measure your progress every week
All for just Rs. 2,500 for 6 weeks
1. How will this plan benefit me for PCOS/PCOD?
This plan has been designed by Fitbee in partnership with gynaecologists from a leading hospital for all women fighting PCOS/PCOD. These 6 weeks will help you adapt healthy habits which is your first step to give amazing improvements.
2. How much time will I have to dedicate for the workouts?
Our workouts need 30 minutes of your time each day. These workouts will help you build stamina, balance and also help you with fat loss.
3. What equipment is required for the workouts?
You will need a pair of dumbbells and a jump (skipping) rope. In case you do not have these at home, we will guide you further for the substitutes.
4. What support will I get from your side?
You will have your very own Fitbee Buddy who will be there by your side throughout your fitness journey. Your buddy will support, motivate and help you out at any time.
5. Who can I discuss my nutrition queries with?
Upon signing up, a dietitian will be allocated to you. The dietitian will design a personalised diet chart and also track your eating habits through the nutrition tracker provided.
6. Will I get to connect with the trainer when required?
Yes, we will schedule calls for you with the trainer whenever required. The trainer will guide you and give tips to improve and challenge yourself more.
7. Can I enroll again after completion of this plan?
Yes, you can further subscribe to Part 2 of the plan after you have completed this plan.
8. Will I get a nutrition chart based on my requirements?
Yes, you will get a complete helpful nutrition guide along with a sample diet chart which you can refer to. The dietitian will also help you with your personal requirements.
9. What all can I achieve with the help of this plan?
You will be able to develop healthy habits in these 6 weeks. This plan will guide you and help you gain correct nutrition knowledge which will help you in the long run. You will be able to transform yourself into a stronger and fitter person.