CLF 14 MARTIAL ARTS
In the event that you are a child under the age of 18, you will need to get your parent or guardian to provide consent to your use of the Service (as defined below) before you can use the social features with respect to the said Service or submit any personal information.
Please read this Policy carefully. By using our Service and Site (as defined below), you agree to be bound by this Policy and by our Terms and Conditions. This Policy is a part of the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) for the CLF 14 Service (as defined below). Any undefined capitalized words used in this Policy, shall have the meaning prescribed to that word in the Terms.
- What is the CLF 14 Service?The CLF 14 apps are a service and tool that users (“User” or “you” or “your”), coaches and/or parents or guardians of Users below 18 years of age may use to help you develop physical skills, strength and passion for fitness and physical activity and CLF 14 also has an online store of curated third party products for sale on the Site (the “Service”).
- Information We Collect and Use to Provide the Service.
- We gather various types of Personal Information, as defined in Clause 2.1(i), from our Users, as explained more fully in this sub-clause. We may use this Personal Information to personalize and improve our services, to allow our Users to set up a user account and profile, to contact users, to fulfil your requests for certain products and services, to analyze how Users utilize the Site and/or product, and as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We may share certain types of Personal Information with third parties. We may also share your Mobile IP/Device IP with third party(ies) and to the best of our knowledge and representations given to us by these third party(ies) this information is not stored by them. We collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide to us:
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we may collect information such as your name, username, email address, gender, birth date, weight, height, location, nutrition data, workouts, physical activity, photographs, biometric information, and sleep habits and we may collect other sleep, activity, or health-related information (“Personal Information”) as our services and products are further developed. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features/products. We may anonymize your Personal Information so that you cannot be individually identified and provide that Personal Information to our partners.
- Information collected automatically:
Whenever you interact with our Site and/or, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your browser or mobile device and tell us how and when pages in our Site are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or mobile device to prevent or limit your computer or device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of our Site’s best features.
- When we collect Personal Information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Site/website), we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, this aggregate data tells us how often users use parts of the Site or the website, so that we can make the Site or website appealing to as many users as possible. We may also provide this aggregate information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often people use our Site when compared with our website, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
- If you are using our products, you understand and acknowledge that, any information, data or readings from the product, or collected from your use thereof, will be automatically uploaded to your account with us. To the extent these automatically collected readings can be used to personally identify you, these readings are Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy.
- If you use your Facebook, Twitter, or other social networking site (“Social Network”) account information to sign in to our Service or to otherwise link your CLF 14 account to a Social Network, we will collect and store your Social Network user ID and will also use that Social Network profile to take any information from such Social Network that is needed to either complete your account registration with us, to provide a list of users with whom you may want to connect on our Service and, if applicable, permit you to use such Social Network to enable single sign on functionality.
- You also provide us information that you post (or that a child you have authorized on the Service, if applicable) to the Service including videos, replies to videos, and other communications to other users on the Service (collectively, “User Content”). Your User Content and other contributions on the Service, and metadata about them (such as when you posted them) are, by default, publicly viewable on the Service along with your username. This information may be searched by search engines and be republished elsewhere on the Internet in accordance with our Terms of Service.
- If you choose to connect with another user on the Service or participate in one or more challenges, your User Content will be made available to such connected users.
- We use these automated technologies to collect and analyse certain types of information we consider to be non-personal information, including:
- information related to the devices you use to access or interact with the Service, such as: IP addresses, geolocation information, unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types and browser language; and
- information related to the ways in which you interact with the Service, such as: the pages that have directed you to the Service and pages that you go to when exiting the Service, as well as URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Service, and other similar information. We may also capture other data, such as search criteria and results.
- We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Service), and we may use that information to customize the Service with location-based information and features.
- We use the information we collect to analyze how the Service is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security, personalize content, remember information to help you efficiently access your account, monitor aggregate data such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns, and track User Content and users as necessary to comply with the Personal Data Protection Bill and other applicable laws. We may also use your information to suggest other users with whom you may want to connect or for any challenges that may be of interest to you.
- Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address etc.) on the website. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure website [of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted], and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
- CLF 14 will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
- To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the website/application, and opt out of any non-essential communications from us.
- Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
- What does this Policy cover?
- This Policy covers our treatment of Personal Information, that we gather when you are accessing or using our Site and/or Website. This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage.
- We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Site and/or website, without the consent of such User’s parent/guardian (“Parent”). If you are under 18, without the consent of your Parent, please do not attempt to register on the Site and/or the website or send any Personal Information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or provide your biometric information. In the event we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age group of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How we Share Your Information.
- User Information. CLF 14 may share your Personal Information and User Content (“User Information”) with third parties for the purpose of providing the Service to you and as needed to implement the Service (such as by notifying friends on the Service that you have posted a video, achieved a badge or to otherwise deliver any Service that you have purchased). In all other cases, we will ask your consent before disclosing your User Information to an unaffiliated third-party or for a purpose other than those for which it was originally collected or specifically authorized subject to the provisions herein. Third parties to which CLF 14 may disclose User Information include billing service providers, social media companies, and advertisement providers subject to Clause 7.
- We may disclose your User Information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; and/or to protect our rights or property.
- Non-Personal Information: We may collect information about multiple users or collect information in a way that it does not identify you (i.e. aggregate and/or anonymize) and we may provide that information to others. In those cases of aggregation or anonymity, the information collected through the Service will not identify you. We may use such information for any purpose, including for research and marketing purposes, and our use and disclosure of such information is not subject to any restrictions under this Policy.
- How we Protect your Information.
- We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to CLF 14 or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. In the event that User Information is compromised as a result of a breach of security, CLF 14 will promptly notify those persons whose User Information has been compromised, in accordance with the notification procedures set forth in this Policy, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- CLF 14 complies with the Data Protection Bill, 2018 regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information. If there is any conflict between the terms in this Policy and the Data Protection Bill, 2018, the Data Protection Bill, 2018 shall govern.
- Personal Information you may access.
- Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- name and password;
- email address; and
- user profile information, including your height, weight, and location
- The Personal Information you can view and update may change as the Site changes. Please note that any Personal Information that is automatically uploaded from a product to the Site or collected otherwise from you by us, cannot be later changed or updated. If you have any questions about viewing or updating such Personal Information, we have on file about you, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Your Choices About Your Information.
- You can always opt not to disclose information to use, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our special features. We will retain your Personal Information for a reasonable period or as long as the applicable law requires. If you’d like us to delete/modify such Personal Information that you have provided via the Site or otherwise to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the Personal Information provided by you to us may be required in order for the Site to function properly.
- You may be able to add, update, or delete your Personal Information as explained in sub-clause 6.1 above. When you update your Personal Information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. Please note that some Personal Information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such Personal Information from your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
- If you do not wish to receive email or other mail from us, please contact us at:email@example.com Please note that if you do not want to receive legal notices from us, such as this Policy, those legal notices will still govern your use of the Site, and you are responsible for reviewing such legal notices for changes.
- Children’s Privacy.Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. CLF 14 does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register with the Service unless we have received express consent of their Parent / Guardian in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Bill, 2018 or any act. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of consent of their Parent, we take steps to remove that information. In the event the Parent has consented to the child’s use of the Service, we recommend that such Parent/Guardian manage and verify any content that they choose to share and review and modify any privacy settings that may exist in the Service. Parents /Guardians have the option to agree to collection and use of child’s information without consenting to the disclosure of the information to third parties by contacting CLF 14 at the notice address below. CLF 14 may not require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in any activity. Parents can review their child’s Personal Information collected by the Service and may contact CLF 14 at the notice address below to request that their child’s information be deleted or refuse to allow further collection or use of their child’s information. In order for Parents to exercise the foregoing rights, Parents must communicate their requested changes to CLF 14 at the notice address below.
- Is your Personal Information secure?
- Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
- We endeavour to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Site and/or website or otherwise is at your own risk.
- Links to Other Web Sites.We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Service, nor the information or content contained therein. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Service to another website, our Policy is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on our website, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies.
- Email and Other Communication. We may contact you, by email or other means to send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses or communicate with you about your use of the Site or the website or anything with respect to our accounts on Social Network. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make emails more interesting and improve our service. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.